Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone ...i am a pet portrait artist and am looking for a beagle "model" ...i have never drawn a beagle and would love the chance to "practice " on one of your furbabies.... you can check out my website ( pocomutt.com ) and view some examples of my work... if you wish to be considered please post a photo of your furbaby that is not copywrited & that you have permission to use.... the person whose baby i choose will get the portrait for free.... i have a boston terrier but my grandaughter who i have custody of wants a beagle pup...so if you all could tell me what you love about the breed ..it would be better info coming from those who actually have them already..... thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you so much for the wonderful info....i think my grandaughter will do just fine with her pup...and i think my boston will get on well with a beagle also... you may post the photo right here...or send to my e-mail [email protected]... thanks again...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just lettin' y'all know that i made my choice for the free portrait.... will post the portrait on saturday in a new thread... good luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
than you so much for your reply.... i kind of thought that if my grandaughter ahd a beagle it would probably get along well with my boston.... i will be posting the winning portrait tom. night some time.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts