Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We decided to join after months of "lurking" around the site. I am Stephanie owned by my 8 year old beagle Molly Malone.
I have had Molly since she was 12 weeks old. She has 1 brother, Sparky (dalmation) and 2 sisters, Lilly (black lab) and Abby (jack russell terrier). Molly is the queen of the house though.

I will try to post pictures when the kids can help me as i am very computer challanged.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome!! Sounds like you have a well diversified pack... probably lots of interesting and funny stories /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Do tell.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Steph /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif A big ole arroooo to Molly. Sounds like you have a diverse pack. Look forward to exchanging stories

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. Looking forward to hearing more about your pack.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif Your pack is as diverse as mine. Besides Li'l Girl, my beagle, we have Misty, whippet mix, Traveler, rhodesian ridgeback mix, Spook, we think australian shepherd/lab mix, and Miss Priss, calico cat. At our house Miss Priss rules. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome Steph and Molly! Looking forward to hearing about your diverse pack!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif Steph and Molly!! It's so nice you have so many companions!! Can't wait to hear more about all. Molly ia a sweetie!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi Steph!

Welcome to you and Miss Molly!

I thought I already posted a "welcome" to you but I was probably about to and had to rush off and tell Yodel (our new one), "no" because he was chewing something he shouldn't. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pureevil.gif

Sounds like you have lots of love over there! Glad you found BW.

~Denise

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Molly and I thank everyone for the warm welcome!!! Will tell stories as I think of them or as they develop (in this house) lol!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts