Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am Sadie's Mom (also known as Ellen) and have a beautiful 3 year old Beagle. We adopted her from our local shelter when she was 11 months old, and feel in love with her instantly. She the big sister to two siamese cats, and loves to eat (what Beagle doesn't). We're in Kentucky and she loves to see horses running around, I am fairly sure she thinks she is one. Look forward to chatting about our babies!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome Ellen and Sadie!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
A Big Arrooooooo welcome to Beagle World from Coco & I to you Ellen & Sadie!! Hope you enjoy sharing stories with us because we love to heard them and also love to see pictures

·
Registered
350 Posts
Wel come!
beagles are way better'n horses.
no contest.
C.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Ellen, Welcome to Beagle World and a big ole welcome arrooo to Sadie. My beagle, the Bagel, doesn't pay much attention to horses but that might be because he doesn't get that close to them often. Course other than those that come riding by us when were out walking, most of the ones we see are wild and rather shy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sadie has had to go to our local equine hospital to get ultrasounds of her heart, and she loves running next to the horses doing their workouts! My dad also owns a farm and the neighbors have horses, so she loves to run along the fence line next to the horses. I guess to her, they are just really big dogs.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome. I love the name Sadie and she is adorable. I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts