Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My hubby and I are from Nova Scotia ,Canada. We own 3 female Beagles all spayed and are tri color. KiKi is 8 y.o ,Claudia is 5 y.o ,and Sami is 3 years old. We also have 2 cats and 3 hedgies..

When we bought our house a wild rabbit came with it who loves to chase the beagles and they love to watch him. So far none have chased it though.

To us our Beagles are our children....

When I learn how to post pics of them I will.

I am glad we found this board and look frward to getting to know you all and your Beagles!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
From one newbie to another-welcome. This is one of the most polite, welcoming forums around.

We're looking forward to pictures!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome! A rabbit chasing beagles - the world has gone mad! Sounds like you have quite the menagerie. Hope you like it here. And feel free to post pics of the pups and other critters, if you care.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World, hope you enjoy the site. It's wonderful people, great advice and awesome beagles!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy, welcome to Beagle World. Your rabbit confirms my belief, if the critter doesn't act like prey, a beagle will think it is a friend. Many years ago I had an orphaned cottontail adopt me, had the run of the house, slept with dogs, used a newspaper in the bathroom for his business, only worry I had was keeping electric cords out of his reach. I agree, it is all in how they act. Beware, they nag around here for pictures.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome!

Too funny about the rabbit...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well please tell me that you pack will at least BARK at moose??
PLease? please?
im hiding the screen as i reply, i dont want my dogs to see of another beagle being chased by a rabbit. They would laugh so hard we wouldnt sleep tonight.

or worse they would steal my truck tonight and head for scotia, to set that Canuck rabbit straight.....

WELCOME!!!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. Our two beagles would like to borrow your rabbit.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I have to admit, a rabbit chasing Beagles is a bit topsy-turvy in my yard!

My Daisy brought me 4 baby rabbits the first summer we had her. I was horrified and she was jubilant. Just doin' my job, Mom!!

Waiting for pictures!!

Monica and Daisy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts