Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raplh was happy to find a beagle board /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

He is a retired taste tester, and chose our family as his retirement plan last week. He is 8, and saved enough up to quit work.

His new pack is thrilled to have him, and he is enjoying his retirement sniffing grass and learning to come inside when called.

He likes walks in the park and around the block, and sniffing everything, including cats /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

He has his Canine Good Citizen award , and is adapting well to living with a family, although he says I get up much too early.

His favorite shows are on animal planet.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Dave & Ralph! :wave:

Ralph looks quite happy in his retirement!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Hello and welcome to Beagle World. Ralph looks as though he is having a great retirement!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW from Henry and I. :wave:

A retired taste tester? Really?

Henry says that is his dream job, where does he sign up? He has alot of experience...tasting things. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Ralph looks like retirement is agreeing with him. Is that his boat? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Tell us more about how you all met.

Glad you found BW!

~Denise

·
Registered
991 Posts

Welcome to the group Ralph and Dave.

Every Beagle deserves the good life for all that they add to a family. He is one fine looking Beagle, and certainly interesting markings. Looks like a yard full of good, flavorfull sniffs and he has you trained from the get go for extended walks. Way to go Ralph. :happyhappy:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW. :wave: Ralph, I hope you have many years in your retirement home. It's nice when hard work pays off. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome!
when you wrote taste tester I thought you were talking about yourself not the dog! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
What exactly do dog taste testers do, they cant really tell you what tastes good because beagles like pretty much everything!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi and welcome to our pack :biglaugh:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
794 Posts
Ralph looks like an awesome Beagle...and my pack is dying to hear about the taste testing job....
Georgia and Polly say Arooooo!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Arroo to you Ralph. My Buddy Bob does the typing for me, hopefully you can train your Dave as well. Lot's of good things come out of the forum but the humans do share tales on how to figure out what we are thinking. Us beagles got to stay a step ahead of dem humans.

Bagel

P.S. My humans says Howdy to your Dave.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. Looking forward to hearing all your history and news.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts