Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! Just wanted to introduce myself and the gang. I live in DC with my girlfriend and two great litlle beags named Cooper and Rocky. Cooper is my boy and is now 15 months and Rocky is my little girl who just turned 8 months old. They are so much fun...most of the time. They love to chase each other around the house and wrestle, eat as much as possible (they have begging down to an art), then curl up on the bed together and sleep. We love taking them to the off leash fenced dog parks where we can let them run free and sniff until they are exhausted and passed out in the back of the car for the ride home. Heres a couple of pics of the crew!

Cooper
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/ajr666/100_0718.jpg

Rocky
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/ajr666/100_0557.jpg

Cooper stealing my socks again
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/ajr666/coopjump.jpg

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif to BW! Cooper and Rocky are just great looking -- how wonderful that they have each other as best buddies. Looking forward to lots more pics and tales of adventure!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome! I love the sock picture. Several times a day, Maggie races past me like that, ears flying back with something she shouldn't have in her mouth.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif to BW from Henry and I!

We live in SW Virginia...Henry was a rescue from Louisiana and we are "expecting" another one next week...his name is Yodel.

Rocky and Cooper are really, really cute. I love the action shot!

~Denise

·
Registered
865 Posts
AROOO to you, Rocky and Cooper! They look like a fun pair! The pic with the sock is hilarious!!!

Welcome to BW!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif to you Cooper and Rocky. They are both adorable... I too love the action shot with the sock.

Cooper and Rocky are so lucky to have each other.. I think 2 beagles and more is just the ideal pack. Wish I could have another beag to keep my Chloe company. One day, I'm sure.

We'd love to see more pictures and hear stories about those two... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to BW /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif

Cooper and Rocky are soooo cute!
The last pic with the sock is just awesome. Look at that psycho face.....hahaha hilarious! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy, Welcome to Beagle World and a big ole arrroooo to Cooper and Rocky. Rocky looks so innocent, I bet looks are decieving. Love the sock photo as well. My ole beagle still likes to zoom around the house like that but I've convinced him he needs one of his plush toys, not an atricle of my clothing. Looking forward to more stories.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hello! Your two are so cute! My parents' dog used to steal socks when we first got her. She also used to carry around a hamburger squeaky toy and "talk" to it like it was her baby. It was so cute!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to BW from a newbie. We have 2 beags-Sweetums and Sam. Yes I am all too familiar with the running down the hall with something in our mouth we found in the bedroom. In fact when Dad comes home, they circle around the living room running like crazy and on one trip they pick up a stuffed animal! As my husband says they are "bozos off the banana boat"!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif Welcome! Aren't beagles just the cutest little things when they're being naughty? Love the sock picture, can we see more? We just love pictures here at BW.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts