Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just adopted a 5 year old beagle. Her name is Petunia. I already had two dashchunds but Petunia needed a home and let's face who can turn down those beagle eyes. It was a bit touch and go for awhile because we were told that she had been chained up in the backyard most of her life with no interaction with other dogs or probably humans too.

So she was a bit needy at first and aggressive to my weenie dogs who think they rule the roost. But it took a couple of weeks and we are all settled in now. She looks and acts like a different dog. :)

This was the night we got her. For some reason she was attached to that toy and has to sleep with it.

And these are her now.

·
Registered
959 Posts
What a great family you have there. Bless you for taking in Petunia, she is going to be a great addition....and they will adjust...looks like they have already.

·
Registered
326 Posts
awwww what a great story and pictures, thanks for giving sweet girl a home:)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
:heart: I love that face! She is super adorable! Thank you for giving her a home.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! She just looks up at you with so much love in her eyes! I don't see how anyone could just chain her up in a backyard and leave her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts