Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum. I was recently given a beagle, her name is Rosie. She was roaming the streets, filthy, covered with burrs. A friend of mine picked her up in her car & brought her home, feeding & bathing her.
As soon as our eyes met we fell in love. She is absolutley obsessed with me, not leaving me out her sight for a SECOND.
I look forwards to reading & seeing some more of your posts. I'll post pics because, I want to know if she is a proper Beagle.

Molly.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

What a wonderful story, Rosie is very lucky to have found you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Brien & Bodie. My Rosie is spoilt already, she's only been with us since 1st Dec. She sleeps with me, follows me everywhere. Barks at me if I ignore her. lol. Also if I as much as walk out the house for 5mins, she howls the house down.lol
She's a darlin & I love her..Just trying to get pics, having downloading problems (camera)

Thanks for all your kind words.

Molly..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome! Thank you for rescuing Rosie, it sounds like she's trying to show appreciation too!
After a while you'll be attached too!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Attached? lol. We go everywhere together, I mean everywhere, otherwise she whimpers & barks if she can't see me anywhere..
Also, she is pretty well behaved for a puppy. Oh until she picks up a scent, then she takes me for a walk..She's started barking to get my attention, about what she wants. So when she needs to go pee, she lets me know. How cool is that for a puppy.. : )
Thanks for welcome Amanda & shelby.

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's great! Shelb lets us know too but it took a while of getting punished for accidents. It sounds like you are two peas in a pod!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts