Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

Hi all. Just joined up and wanted to introduce myself and ofcourse my baby girl Pepper, who is 1yr5mth old tricolour. She is our first Beagle and we are looking forwrd to getting her a brother in the next few months. Havn't had any issues so far (knock on wood) except for a bee sting on the end of her nose... Terrified me at the time but a little bit funny now i look back on it (her nose swelled to twice its size) Ended up at the vets all dressed up instead of being out for a friends hen's night. All that aside though she is our little girl. Thanks for reading and looking forward to getting chatting with everyone XX

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Re: Hi Everyone

Welcome Rachael & Pepper, glad to have you!

My name is Jamie and I have an almost 3 year old red & white beagle named Abby.

What's a hen's night?

We love pictures, so if you've got 'em post away /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

Welcome /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wave.gif
My Chloe is a 1 year old red/white menace...

Looking forward to those pictures.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/Beagleicon.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

Welcome, my Li'l Girl is approximately 9 years old. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wave.gif She's a rescue, and was adopted in July, 2000. She has 3 canine siblings of different breeds, and Miss Priss, the calico cat.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts

Maggie is a year and nine months. We have had many "adventures" with her. I can't really remember life before Maggie but I think I sometimes got to sit and read without wondering what she is into. We wouldn't trade her for anything though. Welcome to Beagle World. Pepper is a cute name.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

Welcome to BW! As others have said, get those pictures coming ... I am Mom to a now 12 year old tri-color, Maggie, who I adopted when she was about 1 year old. Am sure the bee sting was just the first of many adventures!

(P.S. Jamie -- Rachel can correct me if I'm wrong but a "hens' night" is a night out with the girls.)

·
Registered
105 Posts

Hi Rachel and Pepper!! I love when new members come on! It means I get to see more pictures of beagles!! What could be better, I ask you?
I'm relatively new here also. You will love it here! My Sadie is almost 4 I believe. I adopted her from a rescue so I don't know her official birth date. Have had her nearly 9 months now.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

Welcome to BW - I'm Glenda, and am owned by ten beagles. Can't wait to see pictures of Pepper!
Hugs 'n puppy kisses

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Wow thanks everyone!!! Your all so welcoming. Yes your right judymaggie a Hen's night is a Girls big night out... Before she gets married. I will have to get my partner to help me post some photo's. Im not very good at that yet... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
443 Posts

Hello Rachel & Pepper. I am Kim & have 2 Beaglebratz -
Shiloh who is almost 5 year & Shasta who is 16 months. We are also fairly new here & love it. In this pic - Shiloh is the taller one - he is a registered therapy dog. Shasta is my little girl - therapy dog in training.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts