Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. My name is Eric. My wife and I just picked up our beautiful 8 week old little girl Cookie for our daughter Ali on Saturday. She is already spoiled rotten. As soon as I figure out how do put pictures on here I will. She is a big ham. She just loves to lay in your lap or on the pillow right beside you. Hope I can get some good help on raising her well from your site. :wave:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the F's!!!! Enjoy your stay! If you ever need help with something or hve a question, just ask, and we'll be on it!
~ Russell

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World!!

You can get a lot of info on raising Beagle pups here. I got Daisy at 5 1/2 so I can't help with advice.

You've come to the right place, though. Post questions in the Beagle Discussion area and you'll get lots of info. :exactly:

Looking forward to pics of Cookie -- I love her name!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome! Sometimes I miss those puppy days. You are in for lots of fun and interesting experiences. Just remember to keep laughing.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World! :wave: Will look forward to pictures. For help, go to the Photo Posting Help section in the Forums. Where is Kincaid, IL? Although I'm a Georgian now, my formative years were spent in Illinois, and we go back every so often.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle World abd a big ole arroooo to Cookie. I'm sure she'll fit write in. The key to puppies is love and patiences, lot's of patience. Your daughters reward will be a friend for childhood.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! I am new here too. There's so much info to learn here and so many beagles to drool over. Have fun with your new baby. :thumbup:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Shame on you!!! You did not give us a MAJOR cute alert first! :heart: :heart:

What a little doll. I can see she is going to be a huge scene stealer. Boy, what great holiday cards you are going to have. Keep posting the pictures. We are already in love with her.

·
Registered
751 Posts
welcome to you! Yes, loads of help here. I have a 6 month old, got him at 9 weeks. I don't know what I would do if I didn't find this group when I got him. Helped tremendously.

We're here for ya! To help, to share, to oooh and ahh /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Oh my gosh, she is a doll!!! And what a precious pose you caught her in!! Welcome to our little world!

And Joe, thanks for clearing up what "the F's" are! I would have spent all day trying to figure that one out!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi Eric!

Sorry I am so late with my "welcome". I have alot of catching up to do.

Your Cookie has major cuteness!! :heart: That one of her asleep, especially, is absolutely precious!!!

My Henry will be with us for 2 years on 2/3/08. He was an adult rescue from Louisiana after the hurricanes. He was very sick from heartworms and very, very afraid. After $5000.00 in vet bills and lots of love, he is doing fine. We love him so much it's incredible!

Like everybody keeps saying...patience and love...and "keep laughing".

~Denise

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.