Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Dina and am from Oregon. I have a 1 1/2yr old beagle Hailey. I have 2 other dogs as well; a soon to be 4 yr old yellow lab-Britney and a soon to be 6yr old dalmatian Riley.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle World. A big welcome arroooo to Hailey and a tail wagging greeting to Britney and and Riley. Several of our beagles have Lab big brothers or Sisters but Riley might be the first full Dalmatian honary beagle! Looking forward to exchanging stories.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome aboard! You must tell us all about Hailey. As you can tell we love to talk about our Beagles. :heart: Actually when you come right down to it, dog, cat, bird, etc. Animals-r-us here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to you and your gang! Looking forward to hear all about Hailey and the many adventures that happen often with three dogs. What part of Oregon are you in? My sister lives in Milwaukee.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi Dina and The Gang :wave:

You will love it here. We love our Beags and all animals. We have neighbors who had a beautiful Dalmation names Gypsy. She was a really sweet girl and lived to a ripe old age.

We look forward to seeing pics of all your pack. Is Hailey a boy or girl?

Anyway, Daisy and I say welcome to you all!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi! welcome to Beagle World, i live in Oregon too around wilsonville, do you ever take your dogs to the Dog park in Wilsonville?
:thumbup: :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome Dina and Haley, Britney and Riley! :wave:

Greetings from Virginia on a "brisk, fall day" in May. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Sorry I missed your post...must have been when I was feeling a bit crappy for a few days. Like you, I have one "beetle" and two honorary beetles.

I saw Haley's pic on your profile...what a beautiful, sweet face! How did you all meet? (I love those stories).

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. :wave: I, too, have a mixed pack with Li'l Girl, my beagle, 3 other dogs, and a calico cat. I include her because she believes she's the top dog, and rules everyone. :eyes: Come to think of it, she's right! :lol2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts