Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I posted on the thread "to all new members..." but I am not sure if that counts as one of my 2 posts in Introductions. I am Misty's mom. Misty is a 4 year old tricolor. She is gun shy and that is whay we have her. We don't use her as a hunting dog, obviously, but she loves to walk the trails with me and "hunt" on her own.

·
Super Moderator
5,086 Posts
Welcome to you and Misty, I love that name. yes, they sure love to "hunt" even if they aren't gun hunting.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Welcome! To you and Misty! We think Xerxes is a washed out hunting dog from Ohio? Not sure exactly what his back story is. But he sure loves to follow scents and bay lol. Love the avatar of Misty, she's a cutie!

·
Registered
65 Posts
that's awesome that she still gets to be outdoors. the only thing my beags ever hunt are cookie crumbs. hahahaha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to you and Misty, I love that name. yes, they sure love to "hunt" even if they aren't gun hunting.
Thanks. I did not pick her name, my husband did. She was supposed to be a companion for him while I was at work but that didn't work out and so she is my dog now. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! To you and Misty! We think Xerxes is a washed out hunting dog from Ohio? Not sure exactly what his back story is. But he sure loves to follow scents and bay lol. Love the avatar of Misty, she's a cutie!
Thanks...we think so too. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts