Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my name is Ryan and I'm from Cherry Hill, NJ. My wife and I just adopted a beagle mix from a nearby shelter. His name is Coffee and he just turned six months old. We aren't sure what he is mixed with so any help in that area would be great. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif This is our first dog so we are going through all the trials of having a new puppy. This looks like a great place to discuss stories and get information.

Look forward to having great beagle discussions with you all!

Ryan

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome, What a cute face. You will find lots of help and advice here. I found this forum when Maggie was a few months old and received help with lots of issues. I don't know very much about various breeds of dogs but there are probably people here who can make a good guess for you. My friend has a rescue dog that she has always wondered about and is currently in the process of having DNA tested. There is a company that does the test for 65 dollars. They have 39 breed mapped in their data base. Its made for lots of fun lunch time conversations.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Oh, he's cute! He might not be 100% beagle but I sure see lots and lots of Beagle there. So watch out and let the good times roll. :heart:

Welcome aboard.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. :wave: Coffee's a real cutie, and it's obvious he's got a lot of beagle in him. I can't determine what he might be mixed with, but other than being curious, I'm sure it's not important to you.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle World. Coffee is one good looking dog. I don't see much else their, maybe a little terrier but I suspect he is at least 3/4 beagle! I'm sure he has all the hound traits. Looking forward to hearing about them!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you and Coffee from Henry and I! :wave:

Sorry I'm a bit late with my introduction...last couple of weeks have been a bit backwards for me.

Coffee looks pretty "houndy" which is a good thing. Full of personality according to her pictures.

How are things coming along these days?

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW, Ryan and Coffee! This is a great place to share the joys and exploits of our pups. My first reaction when I saw the pics of Coffee was that his face looked just like one of my first dogs, Shef, who was a full German shepherd. Whatever the mix, Coffee is very handsome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts