Our Beagle World Forums banner

Hi everybody!!

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  jenn1189 
#1 ·
I would like to introduce myself to you all. I've been lurking the forums for a couple weeks and finally decided to jump in. I am Sherry, single mom to 3 yr old Erin Rose, RN, and proud new owner of two darling babies born 8-10-07. Daisy is the girl and the boy is Smoky or Rambo really haven't decided but Erin calls them Daisy Head and Smoky Head. At 3 yrs old everything ends in Head...so....I am mommy Head. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Mr. Head is doing well with housetraining. Mrs. Head is a little slower in the process. The base of my wicker table, well, ummmm, it's a chew toy. So we're working on chewing on appropriate items. They play hard and they sleep hard. They are a ray of sunshine to me and bring me lots of laughs. I will send pictures when I can figure it all out. Anyway nice to kinda meet you all and I look forward to learning more and getting to know you all.

See less See more
#8 ·
Hi and welcome to Beagle World :wave:

You have taken on a big job with two Beagle pups!! But it sounds like your doing just fine.

My 8 year old baby is a Daisy, too! Daisy sends welcoming Arroooos and I'll be looking forward to great puppy stories :heart:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

#9 ·
welcome to the pack, and 2 puppies... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
I"m just getting a flashback--our Polly was at the Naughty end of the scale... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

you can get lots of advice here!!

#12 ·
Welcome to BW!! It is great to have another member from Tampa Bay -- there are several of us here. Murphy's Dad (our site's owner) is planning a trip down here in November and we have a BW get-together planned for 11/17 at Ft. DeS oto Park in St. Petersburg. Hopefully, you and your gang will be able to join us!

#14 ·
Welcome Sherry! :wave: I'm also a Sherri and also got 2 beagle pups at the same time. They are now 1 and 1/2 years old. It's been a lot of work but so much fun and many laughs! There may be a few times when you ask yourself "what I have done??" but ..... it will pass. Those cute little faces just make you melt! Good luck, post some pics and keep us posted on your progress!

#15 ·
wow, how interesting your life must be! Toddler, RN, 2 puppies! Wohooo. Welcome.

I went into a pet store the other day to pick up a few new toys. I usually go to petsmart but had driven passed a local smaller store so decided to stop. Why did I do that?

My boy is only 6 mths, had him for 4, and I already want a new pup? I would not have bought a puppy from that store but seeing them still made me want one. I saw the cutest little daushaund, which I normally do not like, but he was a beautiful red!

#19 ·
A slightly belated WELCOME! It's great to see another Tampa member here. I think we're starting to take over. LOL!

As for the puppy antics, well, they subside. Jersey was a tad bit :rolleye11: naughty when she was a puppy, but two years and lots of training (and NO! Leave it!'s) later, I've got a great dog. Beleive it or not, in another year you'll start to miss the puppy stage.

I can't wait to see pictures and start hearing about all the Beagle mischief you're about to be going through. Again, Welcome to BW!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.