Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. New to the site. My names Sophie - i'm from suffolk in the UK. I have a 10 month old beagle called Barney - Although he is very handsome he is also very naughty and pretends to be deaf haha. Look forward to talking to you all. Anyways hi to all and here is some pics of Barney when he was a pup and now /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Now:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW, Sophie & Barney! "Handsome and naughty" is true to form for a beagle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Barney is so cute, both as a puppy and now. Looking forward to hearing all about his antics!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Sophie. :wave: Barney looks like he's growing into a great dog. He looks like life is good to him. Funny how they can ignore your loudly spoken requests one minute and hear the rustle of a treat bag two rooms away /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Look forward to hearing more of Barney and his exploits. A big welcome arroooo to you both from my old beagle Bagel from the old west accross the pond!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome! :wave: Barney's a real cutie. Sounds like he has the hearing problem that's pretty common among beagles. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
A big Canadian welcome and arrooo to you and the extremely cute Barney.

And we know that beagle hearing problem well - it is definitely a genetic thing (for example I have friends with both Australian Shepherds and German Shepherds whose dogs clearly hang on every word their owners say... that is just not something I have EVER encountered - but then again I wouldn't change it for the world!)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Beautiful Baby!!!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi and welcome to BW :wave:

Barney is a real sweetie pie :heart:

Beagles all have selective hearing. Some are better at it than others, though! HA HA

Great pictures--Keep them coming.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the comments guys - he can be a little sweetie sometimes! had quite a few problems with him though but im sure they'll all come out eventually haha. You'll all be bored of hearing about his antics soon - theres so many of them hehe.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Barney the adorable puppy is growing into Barney the very handsome boy!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Welcome to you both!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW Sophie and Barney! :wave:

Those photos should come with a "cute beetle alert"! His face is so sweet...my fav is the first one.

Like many here at BW, my Henry was an adult rescue (all of my dogs are) so I missed out on what they were like as puppies. So we have to live vicariously through others.

Glad you found us!

~Denise

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
My "puppy" is two years old now....so I appreciate puppy pictures to drool over.

Welcome to the pack! :wave:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi and welcome
I also live in the UK.I have one Beagle who is 11 years old and two Basset hounds,They certainley keep me busy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
Yvonne

·
Registered
62 Posts
Barney is one handsome fella! I fully understand the naughty beagle syndrom...just when we got Wyatt through it, we went and got a new pup. Beagle puppyhood is a joyous and stressful time in ones life! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Welcome to an awesome place...I'm sure you'll love BW!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello! I'm quite new here to and also from the UK (Yorkshire!).
I am due to pick my pup up 3 weeks on Saturday and am so excited! We are getting a tri coloured bitch from Bayard Beagles in Preston, Lancs.
Your pup/little monster looks absolutely gorgeous! I hope mine is just as good looking.
Any puppy tips would be greatly appreciated. We are going to get a crate for her to live in, which will hopefully be useful, especially as we have a 2 year litle girl, who'll delight in jumping on a sleeping puppy! We are going to teach her (the toddler not puppy) that she is not allowed to touch the dog when it goes in it's crate. Also have to figure out how to teach her not to pick up the dog's poop too!! Urrghh!
:rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW. A very good looking beagle you have. Looking forward to hearing more about his antics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts