Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes to BW. I will post a picture soon. I can't find the cable to my digital camera to put them on the computer. Junior probably has it somewhere. I think he should have been named Shadow because when I am home he does not let me out of his sight. I am surprised I have not tripped over him. He loves to sit in the kitchen hoping something falls as I am cooking. This morning my son banned him from his bedroom because Junior ran off with a very special stuffed animal. Junior knew just what he was doing. I think he has been waiting for his opportunity. He grabbed it and ran quickly under my bed where it is hard to get to him. He proceeded to run through the house as my son was screaming. Junior was naughty but it was very funny. Anyways the stuffed animal was recovered without damage and I am sure my son will get over it. Junior has toys all over this house but he sure wanted the one he could not have.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Beagles just love to grab our things, don't they? They also want the food they're not supposed to have. :hi:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Junior is so well behave, Charlie loves stuff toys too, but he also likes to shred them. :biglaugh:

Charlie mom

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Stuffed toys are a funny thing for Beagles. They all love them, but they all seem to have a different fetish about them:
Goss likes to do surgery on them referably in search of a squicker;
Pepsi takes off the nose;
Nono usd to simply carry them around and lay down her head on them...
Go figure!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Caesar doesn't shred his stuffed animals but he does chew the ears off of them. Strange. So we have an earless teddy bear, earless kitty, and earless squirel. I think your son will have to keep his prize animals up high from now on. :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts