Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any plans to have the logo at the top of the page put on a t-shirt? that exact logo (with murphys eyes) enlarged on the back of a quality T, and a smaller logo on the chest of a T.
that would be a very cool shirt. one that i might like a few of if ever made. :thumbup:

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
If you click on 'Member Links' towards the top of the page under Murphy's world eye there's a link in there for the Beagle World online store. There are t-shirts with the BW banner and some other neat things in there...like a calendar of our beagles and mousepads /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

If you can't find the link click here to go directly to the store:
http://www.cafepress.com/BeagleWorld

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh but wouldnt it be a cool T ? i can just see the shirt now.
everybody knows about bernie in GA. lol honestly.
it would be an honor to sport murphy and the beagle world logo wherever our travels may take us.its all about the beagle experience. put me down for 3 XXXL.
besides, what better way to honor the pooch that started this whole thing! :thumbup:
who else might like one?

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by ricksconnected:

it would be an honor to sport murphy and the beagle world logo wherever our travels may take us.
Isn't that Murphy on the BW logo that's on the online store stuff now? But I like the idea too of Murphy's eyes on a shirt, lie The Beagle Is Always Watching, or something!! And I need a new BW shirt anyway--I wear mine so much it gets washed a lot!!
But check out the stuff at the BW online store, Rick. They're nice shirts. :thumbup:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
genie

ive been to the store before, and yes theres some nice stuff in there i agree.
theres is just something about the logo.
ive always liked it. i spend a minute or two each time im on here just looking at it. then in one of my posts,murphy's dad replied to my comment of no pic up of murphy to see, he said thats murphy there at the top looking at you.
the love from a man for his bestest buddy is what created that logo i like so much,its what created this forum im guessing. finally it all came together for me, thats why i like the logo so much. it just hits deep within.who knows, maybe it srikes deep with all of us, and im just getting my brush with it too.i mean after all, arent we all owned by our beagles! :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts