Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

I'm from Newfoundland, and I came across this forum while searching up forums on google.

I currently don't own any Beagles (or any dogs) but I hopefully will soon be adopting from a shelter I volunteer at.

I'm hoping to meet and chat with everyone here, and hopefully learn a lot about these awesome dogs!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

Beagles are AWESOME (not that I am biased or anything, LOL).
But seriously they are a unique breed and just great to have around.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
28 Posts
good luck with your adoption. As a former owner of Dobermans I can say beagles will just steal your heart, so hard to say no to. looking forward to chating.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi and Welcome!

I can't explain how wonderful it is to have a Beagle! They are uniquely warm and cuddly, crazy yet comforting, playful and gentle, at times stubborn but intellectual. Most of all you are guaranteed a warm smile in your heart every day! I have never had a Beagle before but Penny brings me a lot of joy. Good luck with your prospective adoption!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey Back

They are sooooooooo sweet with those eyeliner eyes, you just can't say no too, lol

looking forward seeing picts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Welcome! We have four rescue beagles and our third, Popcorn, was a stray from St. John's... we adopted her through BeaglePaws which is based in Newfoundland. Hope you do get your beagle - I understand there are lots of them in Newfoundland!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts