Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spend the evening running down Chief. It is soooooo cold here and he decided he needed a run of the neighborhood and dashed out the front door. Typically he just visits some of his neighborhood buddies and comes right back, but its 30 below windchill out so it was drive around and find him before he froze to death out there. Dakota and Angel are very good about staying at our heels outside but Chief just has to make his rounds no matter what.
We finally found him 30 minutes later just shivering, the ground was so cold he was limping. I carried him to the truck and we wrapped him in blankets. He just gave me this "I know, I'm stupid" look. He is 10 now and this weather is just too much for him. He is snoozing in my chair now and seems fine, but that one just doesn't learn.

·
Registered
862 Posts
That must have been really scary. Were that to happen to my beagle, I know I would lose him for good as there are so many little streets in our neighborhood. Anyway, it's relief to know that old Chief was eventually found.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts