Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caesar never fails to make me laugh. Last night I got up from the couch to go into the kitchen. Caesar ran in front of me, stopped at his bowl, turned around and stared at me straight in the eye. (that staring thing again...) Then he started to stomp on his bowl while still staring at me! It was like Hey Mom! I'm Hungry!!! Okay, I get the picture. When I grabbed a carrot from the fridge for him he started to dance in circles.

The dogs sleep in the spare room because we don't trust them to roam the house at night. This has never been a problem with them, we put the old loveseat up there with lots of blankets. Last night as we were going to bed Caesar passed me on the stairs...he was going downstairs not up. And he had his teddy bear in his mouth. He sleeps with this every night and the only time Mr. Bear comes out is at bed time. Then he jumped on the couch in the living room and laid down. Apparently he thought the would sleep in the LR.
I don't think so. I grabbed his bear and he folled me up no problem. Sometimes I wish I could spend even 5 minutes inside his head...

·
Registered
135 Posts
That is very funny!

I, too, would love to know what they think about. I tell Totti all the time I wish he could just speak what's on his mind (in English, of course!)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awww...very sweet story!

JoJo has a blanket in her night time crate. My son asked me this morning why she has a blankie. I had to explain that she has one just like he has one (or 4).

I've been talking to her a lot today and she seems so much calmer than normal.
I was listening to a radio show last night that had a pet psychic (sp) on it...she suggested talking to your pets...it's working so far!

·
Registered
181 Posts
That is a cute story!

Ben has two favourite toys - his purple kitty and his weiner (just for clarification his weiner is a small stuffed toy that is a cross btw a hotdog and a weiner dog - so get your mind out of the gutter
)

It is amazing that he always knows which to grab when you tell him to. Now that is is spring and we are opening the windows, I am going to have to be more careful when I ask him Ben where is your weiner? Go get your weiner!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts