Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When we got Kota, my daughter picked him because she thought he was so homely that nobody would ever buy him! He has the most wonderful little personality though and is by far the very best behaved of the group.
His lips are the same reddish color and look so prominent against the white fur that my hubby says he reminds him of Don Knotts and calls Kota Mr Limpet after the fish.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
They're a good-looking trio. I don't think Koda's homely at all. You should have put them in the bathtub to to take their picture. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif That story tops anything I've ever heard about dogs chewing! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
324 Posts
Great looking bunch! :thumbup: :thumbup: To me Kota has that "I really don't care" look ! :rotflmao:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AND tossed me down the stairs...lol.
I'll have to dig up the damage pics one day and post them.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Kota is not homely at all! They all such a wonderful looking trio! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I would love to see the damage pics. I, myself, have a few damage pics but nothing compared to yours I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
They all look so sweet. I agree with the others, Kota isn't homely at all. I love all the variations I see in the beagles here. Each one seems to have something that makes them special.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's a great looking bunch you have. I don't think it's possible to find a homely Beagle, they are all so adorable!

·
Registered
135 Posts
nice pics!
The one you call devil dog has a white stripe and brown spot on his leg like one of mine! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
what cute beagles !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts