Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The big cat is Vinnie, i call him Cousin Vinnie after the movie, and the little one is named Spunky.

Vinnie is almost 2 1/2 foot long cat, weighs 25 lbs.

Spunky is a little ol thing! lol

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yea Vinnie is around 8 or 9 yrs old, (Rescued) and Spunky is about 6 or 7 months old he came from my dad's drilling yard.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Vinnie is a BIG cat! My Miss Priss only weighs around 7 pounds. I'm always startled by how big other cats look since I'm used to seeing my little girl. Your kitties are really good-looking. :heart:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vinnie has to be the biggest Domestic cat i ever seen, most cats that are big are fat and lazy, but Vinnie use to not have that belly, and he had a big bone structure for a cat. then he got that belly and it makes him look alittle bigger, but don't let him fool you! he can run around the room like a 8 week clock!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Get one! I'm sure rescues are chomping at the bit to get them adopted.

Here is my big boy Tigger & yes that is a terrified Emma behind him. He is a bully & used to terrorize her, until Shea-Leigh showed up. Now Tig is the "target". :biglaugh:

Here is a pic of Emma & Shea for kicks. Can you imagine that big old cat un-nerved by this?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I see it all the time, Hotdog thinks he is a cat, he used to be the nurse maid for when our outdoor cat got pregnant. He would clean them up when they came out and made sure they was taken care of.

Squirrel and Vinnie was playmates!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts