Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Henry can truly play with any dog! Just a few nights ago he went to visit one of his friends, Buckshot the Bull Terrier. Buckshot is intact and stubborn, but his owners have done a great job training and socializing him. Buck lives just down the street and the boys LOVE to play. Think Wrestlemania, lol. Well, Buck's owners said they wanted to show me something, and sure enough, it's a new puppy! A little girl Bull Terrier, Lucy. Henry played with those two steamrollers for a solid hour! He ran them ragged, which is funny to watch because he's usually pretty calm. He was rough and tough with Buck (like usual) and patient and enduring with Lucy. Only one time did he pin her down, after she nipped his ear really hard. He let her right back up and they kept playing. Henry loves other dogs so much! He has tons of friends around the neighborhood, and he even plays nicely with the next door neighbor's crotchety old Pomeranian. Gotta love that Beagle personality!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
I'm sure Henry loved the new playmate too. It's great that he can get along with any dog. Daisy seems to be the same way so far.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
You are very lucky to have such a sociable dog. Great that he plays with other dogs like that.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys. I do feel really blessed to have such an outgoing little man. It's really great to see him play.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Beagles are great...but especially <u>Henry</u> beagles!!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Originally Posted By: Chloe's Mommy
Originally Posted By: GingergooseBeagles are great...but especially <u>Henry</u> beagles!!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif
hey!
Chloe beagles are pretty great, too. That goes without saying.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts