Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yell.gif

Last night Henry and Yodel played!

I had Yodel on the leash and Henry did a couple of zoomies around us and would come in fast for a nip at Yodel then take off knowing that Yodel couldn't come after him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/classic-smiley-11.gif

Well, I let Yodel's leash go and the two of them zoomied all over the place, nipping at each other's butts and legs then they would stop...and start again! Henry even took a tumble on the driveway and I thought he scraped his chin...but he shook it off and kept going. And when it was over, Yodel even,very politely, reached down and did a cursory clean-off of
Henry's "equipment"...I guess that's what they do instead of shaking hands. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Seeing those two play made me so happy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

Wish I had the camera.

~Denise

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Re: Henry and Yodel [i]played[/i] last night!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/classic-smiley-11.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

I knew the day would come!!! And it did, even sooner than I thought

Now start using the

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

Yahoo great news. It was about a week I think before Rosa and Sherry played for the first time.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

Wooot! That is awesome Denise! I'm so happy. I knew Henry would give in eventually. Now that you've figured out the camera, you've got to keep it handy for times like that!

·
Registered
865 Posts

That is wonderful news!! Look forward to hearing more and seeing pictures!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts

That's wonderful and it was quick, considering! I have no doubt that they will be best buds in no time. How sweet.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I'm trying to carry the camera around with me but it's never around when a special moment happens.

Just now when I was sitting at the computer, Yodel was taunting Kelsey, the mean older sister (lab/border collie mix). She started moving in on him and growling (not mean, just bossy) and Yodel rolled over on his back in front of her. As she stood over him, thinking she had him pinned, he reached his head up and "kissed" her. She didn't know what to think. Then he jumped up and ran under a table and starting taunting her some more.

The camera was in the other room of course. It had been by the computer all morning. Ugh!

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

I love hearing all these Yodel stories! Of course, it seems like you'll have to keep the video camera handy instead. I keep giggling just thinking about the look Kelsey must have had on her face when Yodel kissed her.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Happy to hear of Yodel & Henry are playing together, I'm sure they'll be spleeping/snuggling with each other in no time /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Registered
212 Posts

Both Yodel stories are so funny! I can just picture all that in my mind. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

The fun never ends around here with Yodel. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

Right this moment, he's standing at the sliding glass door in the computer room arooo'ing and growling at his reflection and at mine. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hyper.gif (I'm behind him). Then I came up behind him and as he's looking in the door barking at my reflection, I touched him and he jumped a foot off of the ground.

Now that he can't see my reflection...he's growling at the door waiting for it to come back.

~Denise

1 - 20 of 23 Posts