Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Fe and I just joined beagle world.
I live in Utah with my son, my boyfiend and now this wonderfull puppy! he was born on May 1st and we brought him home last sunday. I am so so in love with him, He is the best ever!! i am so excited to see watch him grow!

·
Registered
890 Posts

Chevy must be one of Maya and Tates puppies. We have been watching him since he was born. I live in Riverton and later this summer I am going to try to have a beagle get together for all the Utah beagles.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
You are correct. Chevy is one of Maya and Tate's puppies. I told Fe this is an invaluable tool when raising a Beagle. Besides she had some adorable photos that just had to be shared. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome to BW!! So glad to have you join our group. Looking forward to pics. We have a great group with lots of experienced Beagle owners. So feel free to ask questions.

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
366 Posts
So glad to see Chevy and his new family here. Admittedly, Chevy was one of my favorite pups

He's such a photogenic pup!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.