Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just saw there was a introductions thread. i guess i snuck into the party room and forgot to formally introduce myself.

We have 3 beagles Champ, Bonnie, and Clyde, hence Chaboncly.

we live in the tacoma washington area.

i gave my wife bonnie and clyde last july for her birthday,
she has been battling cancer and wanted a puppy so bad, i was afraid her allergies wouldnt allow it, but no problem!!

we loved them completely and in mid october, along comes champ, from our pastor who was given the dog, but his first dog (retriever) would not tolerate the pup, and since we already had 2 would we mind....
so gigi calls champ our accident. hee hee hee.

i have taken hundreds of pics of them, and would love to share as many as you can stomach, but i feel a little constraint is needed.

Although the dogs are our pets, i am invovled and commited to hunting with them. they are already doing a great job,
in fact champ broke into full voice and tracking on easter sunday!!! he is only 7 months!! clyde has already taken the attitude of a true hound, if he isnt hunting, he isnt much interested. oh yeah, he will greet me with a tail wag and the obligatory paws up on my leg, then go lay down and chew something. everytime i even head in the general direction of the door his head pics up and his tail starts wagging. he is hooked.
is there a thread on here where hunters can exchange stories, ideas, experiences etc?
if not, could we start one? i understand most posters here are pets, but from what i have seen, if you want your beagle truly happy, put him near a live rabbit and letem go!!!!

take care.
C.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
OMG!! They are soo cute! And I LOVED the names!
Welcome to Beagle World to you, your wife & your beautiful pack

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to beagle world. What a beautiful pack you have!We wish you and your wife all the best .

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. Your pups are beautiful. I live not to far from you in Bremerton.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a great picture!! Your pack is beautiful, and welcome to Beagle World! The little guy is Champ, right? But which one is Bonnie and which Clyde?
Please pass along to your wife best wishes from all of us at BW as she fights the cancer.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome to all five of you. Like all the other people...I LOVE the photos that you have already posted. How adorable. I am assuming the middle one is Clyde. If so I believe him to be a very handsome Beagle. I hope you will enjoy this forum as much as I do.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi again,
yes, champ on the left (about 8 wks here) clyde in the middle,
bonnie on the right.
thank you for such a warm welcome.
C.

·
Registered
168 Posts
aaawwwww, they're beautiful I love the picture especially the expression of the one in the middle. how cute!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome, welcome - what a beautiful 'crew' you've got there!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.