Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we've waited almost 12 months for our beagle and we've finally got her , shes almost 10 weeks, a little darling called Darcey, my brother told me about this site, his beagle is called Fizz.
Shes settled into her new home really quick, shes chewing everyones toes, and im falling over her when i walk up the garden.
My son is going to put a photo on for me later im not very good with computers! so you can all see her.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif Debbie and Darcey. I'm sure Darcey is at least as cute as Fizz sure is. You will love it here. Feel free to hop right in the discussion boards. Will be waiting for those pictures /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dancemm2.gif

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome Darcey and Debbie!! We look forward to hearing about Darcey!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome to the BW pack. I hope that you will find this forum as helpful as Peanut and I have. Any questions...feel free to ask. There is lots of people here that have truly been my support many times. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Sure.

Looking at your broken image link I see that you had tried to attach a file into the post. We have very good directions located HERE to help and assist in placing photo's in your post's.

If you need any more help please ask.

·
Registered
865 Posts
She is so cute!!!! I just want to pick her up and rub her belly!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts