Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited to have found this beagle community! After waiting for what seems like forever, we're finally picking up our beagle pup from the breeder this coming Saturday. She is 9 weeks old, and her name is Maggie. It's been a while since I've had a puppy, so I'm sure I'll have lots of questions! Hope to get to know everyone soon!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World - it's a great place to learn about beagles. I have 10 beagles, ranging from almost 8 years down to 9 months - so I do have a "little" experience with puppies, since most of mine were either bought as puppies, or born here in my home. Good luck with your Maggie - there are several other "Maggies" here, it's a popular name for little beagle ladies.

·
Registered
862 Posts
A warm welcome to you and little Maggie :wave: There's nothing like raising a beagle pup. I've had mine since he was 7 weeks old and now he's 5 yrs and 4 mos. Never a dull moment in our house!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Looking forward to more stories and pics.

Pat and Boeing

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi Gale, and welcome to Beagle World :wave: I can't wait to hear all about your little Maggie. Do take pics, we love pictures!!

You are sure to get lots of advice here. My Daisy was a stray and about 5 1/2 years old when we took her in, now she's eight. No experience with pups, but from all I've read here, you're in for the ride of your life with Maggie. So read on :read:

I'm so excited for you!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts