Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am looking for beagle reviews and luckily found this forum, as I could understand you have beagle, if you have time please, can you leave your review on this breed on this page ( no registration needed):
http://bestdogreviews.org/beagle/
Thank you very much in advance!

·
Registered
443 Posts
I was wondering if anyone else here had been to this website to check it out - read what was on About us? In a way I would like to do a bit of a review about the Beagle - maybe include a bit about my 2. However after reading the About us page, this person needs to learn a few things. For example - Doesn't matter which breed? Yes it most definitely does - a lot should go into choosing what breed or even size - you wouldn't want a Great Dane in a small, 1 bedroom apartment. It may be fine for you but you also need to think about the welfare of the dog. It's all about being a RESPONSIBLE pet owner - not seeing much of it on this site - I know it's new but it should start out with good info.

I could go into this further but I'm at work and need to get bak to it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm anyway thanks for comments. This web site will not be some site with dog breed info. There are A LOT of other web site about breeds. Why should I make one more? I know also that to a lot of people it is much more important to read reviews about breeds from owners that from some book. That is the aim of the site. On the main page I wrote my thoughts. I am not going to write a book. The advantage of your own site is that you can share your thoughts. I can not have opportunity to have a pet now due to some reasons in our family but if future I hope I will. I had a German Shepherd in my childhood and I adore dogs. I just made this site for people who want to take a dog to their family and doesn't know what breed to choose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts