Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello. I'm new at this and very slow to find out how to post!!! LOL!!! Hope I can do this!!! I have a six year old beagle named Buzz and a nine year old Labrador, Quincy! Thought I could learn more about beagles by joining here. Have had Buzz for 2 years now after his owner died and he ended up at the doggie day care I work at until he found a home. After 2 weeks, I brought him home. Hope to figure all this out and talk with some of you soon!!! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow!! Look at that!! I'm learning already! Thank you Brien & Bodie!! I'm a computer dork, but I'll be able to do this!!

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Welcome! I'm glad you and Buzz found each other. I have my beagle Molly who is from a shelter and two greyhounds.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hello Buzzer, welcome to you, Quincy and Buzz. Look forward to hearing about you and your fur family. We love pictures around here so when you get this whole posting thing down you can start working on trying to figure out photos. lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi beagletails!!! LOL!!! Yeah, pics!! HA!! Can you believe it's 2009 and I don't know how to do too much with the computer!!? Thanks for the welcome!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
We're friendly here, and it's a pretty user friendly site.
Just read the sections in the <span style="color: #000099">Information and Help Center</span>, and you should be good to go.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. Glad you found our group. I am looking forward to hearing more about Buzz and Quincy.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Hello and welcome to Beagle World, you will find all you need to know on here about Beagles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you to everyone for posting their welcomes!! I guess I'll have to start some conversations about my guys here at home and ask all of you too!! Should be fun!!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Welcome to you, Buzz and Quincy! We have a beagle Buzz too - and a beagle Booker and a beagle Moose and a beagle Popcorn! I'm sure you will learn lots here and we all look forward to hearing all about your guys too!

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Hi and welcome to BW
Can't wait to see pics of Buzz and Quincy. I have 2 beags and a lab....they make for a good combination!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts