Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am new to Beagle World so thought that I would say hello and introduce myself!
I am from the UK and last year my hubby and I made the best decision of our lives, to have a Beagle!!
Lola is just over 12mths old now and we love her dearly! She is just adorable! So much so that we are seriously contemplating getting Beagle number 2!!!!
I have read this site quite a lot lately and think that it is a fountain of knowledge and friendliness so thought that it was about time I joined!
Anyhow, that's us! I will try to work out how to upload some pics but I have just tried to add an avatar pic but it was too large and I am really not technical enough to resize it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I will try my hardest though so you can see our adorable Lola!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif to you and a bit arooooo to Lola! I love the name you chose for her...

To upload an avatar, you must have the picture reduced to 100 by 100 pixels. You add the avatar through the "My Stuff" menu.

Can't wait to see Lola's pictures..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif Will be looking forward to seeing pictures of Lola. If you have a photo editing program, it probably has a resizing feature. Thankfully, for me, mine gives several options.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! We do have a great group here and we are glad you decided to join us. There is a "photo posting help" section on the main page that should help in that area. We do love to see everyone's pups!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy. Welcome to Beagle World /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif A big ole welcome arroooo to Lola. Ask and you'll get lots of help on the photo posting. I'm sure someone will be glad to resize your favorite photo of Lola for your avatar, heck even I can do that /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apologies if this doesn't work but here goes....

Lola when she was a small puppy

I will add some more recent ones tomorrow /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, I am really sorry if they are too big. If they are then please remove them. Technology isn't really my thing so I have no idea how big is acceptable sorry /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know that I am probably biased because she is my baby but she does have a really pretty face, everyone seems to think so! I think it is more a cunning plan on her behalf to get her own way /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Thank you for all of the lovely welcomes too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: Lola BeagleI found some more of her on this computer, I am on a roll now /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif
Go for it..... we never say no to pictures... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif

·
Registered
139 Posts
hello, im new and im from the UK as well !! where about's are you ? I am in Bristol and am owned by Meg, we r also thinking of geting beag no 2 and you will see from the site that loads of other members have been telling me all the fab reasons for the second addition !LOL would love to hear from you as not many people here have got beags, and everyone i know tells me i have a mad mental dog. someone on this site has rightly said, that beagles are just not like any other dog and once we accept that, we will get on better. !! thats because they have such a strong mind of their own.. i would not be without my meggie, no way. shes just too funny and loving. speak to you soon, oh and by the way, me and my husband could not figure out at all how to get photos on here, we tried loading image shack and photo bucket or something.... in the end i e mailed them across to beagle mary in germany and she put them on to the large photo page. so meg is on there if you want to see her. so perhaps someone can do that for you . we must be really thick !!! LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts