Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

Just want to introduce myself.

I currently have Jazmyn, a beagle/aussie mix. She looks like a beagle, but she is a bit taller with a "shaggy" coat.

I work at the Volunteer at the local dog shelter, and I currently have a heavily pregnant purebred beagle as a foster dog (She is one of my 9 foster dogs!!!)

I was hoping to join here, and get to know everyone, and also post under the rescue section to help find homes for the beagles in the shelter & then Punky's litter & punky eventually!!

My PERMANENT dog family also consists of 4 (soon to be 5) Great danes, and we have a boston terrier, a boston mix, and a mini. doxie!!

We have several other critters, 2 cats, guinea pigs, goats, a cow, cockatiels, chickens, ducks, and a red eared slider turtle!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone!!

Jazmyn actually LOVES to play with the big dogs... Willie (the doxie) thinks he is a dane puppy! Heaven forbid he should play with the bostons or Jazzie....the commoners!!! He is comical, because he likes to sleep on the great danes' shoulders & backs..everyone worries he will be hurt by them playing, but they are VERY gentle with him!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.