Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hello
I’m so happy I found Beagle World it’s nice to see so many people who love their Beagles. My dog Stan is 12 weeks old and so much fun. He’s my first dog and i'm really glad I chose him.

I look forwards to speaking to you all
I promis to post some pics of him soon
XXXXXXX

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle World and a big arroooo to Stan. I am assuming your in the United Kingdom but before I read your post I was thinking you'd be from St. Louis in the States. There is a legendary baseball (our distorted form of Cricket) player named Stan Musial who was known near and far as Stan the Man. If your Stan is as much a gentledog as Stan Musial is a human, he will be a treasure.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome to BW! Pictures please! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
139 Posts
:wave: Stan & his Mom!

I'm new here too, and I think we've come to the right place! Tramp is not our first forever dog, but he is our first Beagle (near 5 months old) and quite a bit of what I thought I knew after having dogs for 15 years has gone out the window since Tramp joined us /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif . Beagles seem to be quite the characters with some very unique traits. I can't believe how much I've learned in the past 36 hours or so :thinker:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to BW ! Beagles have a mind of their own and can be quite a learning experience for many . :thumbup: :rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World, and to the world of dogs in general and beagleing in particular! Beags can be a challenge at the beginning, :eyes: but they are so worth the frustration!! We'll be glad to help all we can. Looking forward to pictures of your little guy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow thank you all so much for welcoming me. i am from the UK so Bob is right i have Know nothing about baseball :whisper: . We called him Stan after my partners dad /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Im looking forward to getting to know Beagles better i realy want stan to be a happy dog. Im sure il be asking you all lots of questions. Thank you again for the welcome as soon as i get my camara to work i promis il post some picks.
XXXXX

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! Like others, am looking forward to pics of Stan. Also like others, I have a senior rescue, Maggie, who was already past puppyhood when she came into my home 11 years ago(she is now 12) so I have to rely on getting my "puppy fix" from looking at others' pics.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome to you and Stan :wave: -- really looking forward to seeing your little guy.

This is a great place for info, advice and just plain fun :thumbup:

My Daisy sends Stan a big Arroooo!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW to you and Stan!

I went "dogless" for about two years and they were the lonliest two years in my life. I had just moved into my own place from my parents home and my two dogs stayed with my parents. The feeling of coming home to an empty house when you are use to dogs rushing you at the front door is awful. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Fast forward 25 years and here I am with hubby, son and three dogs. Our beagle, Henry, has forever made me a beagle fan.

~Denise

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi welcome to BW :wave: - Molly and I are new also, and this is definatley the right place for Beagle lovers - I look forward to seeing pics of Stan - My sister lived in Northamptonshire for quite some time - she had a favorite pub "The Queens Head" I think it was - do you know it?

Anway take care

1 - 16 of 16 Posts