Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*waves*

Hi everyone!

How lucky was I to stumble across this forum!? I'm a beagle-crazy girl who sometimes feels like the only one in the whole wide world...

My name is Tamara and I'm the proud momma of the Z-TEAM, Zowie and Ziggy!

Here's the quick version of my beaglestory:

I adopted Zowie when she was just barely two years old from a veterinary college research facility, where she was a teaching dog. Now, at six years old and after years of trial and error (and error, and error) training and socialization, Zowie is a model dog. Classic beagle - resents having to leave the couch, unless she hears the fridge door open!

Ziggy's my new little guy, turning 10 weeks old tomorrow! I somehow became convinced that two beagles are better than one, but had to wait a few years until my life schedule would allow for puppy raising. And BOY am I glad I waited!!! Ziggy's parents are both Can. Champions, from a brilliant and wonderful breeder, and I can already tell that he's going to be one knockout of a beagle.

Well, that's my story! Stay tuned for my posts begging for puppy advice or begging for tips on getting any sleep with a puppy around!!! I look forward to e-meeting you all!

Zowie('s owner)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome!

Boy, are you in store for lots and lots of fun!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome to BW...can't wait to see pictures of the Z-team

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you from myself and my beetles...Henry and Yodel!

You'll never feel alone as a beagle lover with this forum. Glad that you found us.

Would love to see pics of the Z-Team!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Welcome, welcome!!
And Daisy says aroooo to the Z-team!! Can't wait to see some pictures!!

We have two beagles... and lately my husband has been hinting at getting a third... they're like potato chips!!
Once you have one you just can't stop.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts