Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from South Carolina

Hello everybody. I've been eyeing this website for a while and decided to register to join. My sister bought a full-breaded beagle this year. We all contiplated on what we should call this pup. Some said,Dog, others,Beagle. But, we all came in one effort to call him,Buddy. Buddy's been a great dog for the last seven months. Yes, training and teaching him was rough during the first few, but we're doing better with him. Buddy will be a great addition to our family. Hmm, I've been thinking even to buy another beagle, this time female. Thank you all for allowing me to post here. Good day!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: Hello from South Carolina

Hi & welcome from a cold North East of England...pics please..we have 2, pups, 14 weeks old, and yes they are quite lively and training is slow..

·
Registered
271 Posts

Johnathan,welcome to BW. What part of South Carolina are you from? We have very good friends in Spartanburg. The parks are so dog friendly there.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

Welcome Jonathan

Beagles are amazing and are even better in pairs (and above...
).

I believe Norman already asked for pictures... I'm joining on this request

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

to BW! I'm glad you decided to join us and share Buddy with us. We'll keep bugging you until you post pics you might as well get it over with.

·
Registered
889 Posts

I think pairs are GREAT!! We have two now... and every now and then the urge to get another springs up. LOL

·
Registered
865 Posts

Welcome! I am down by Hilton Head!! Great to see another beagle owner in S.C. on the board!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts

Welcome to BW. We also have a pair of beagles. So go ahead, they are great hounds.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts

Hi and welcome to BW from <span style="font-weight: bold">North</span> Carolina!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

Welcome to BW! We have four beagles and definitely think the more the merrier! Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories - and I'm sure you will be able to find all the advice you need here as collectively I think we've seen and done pretty much everything with our beagles!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts