Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hi, My name is Snoopy and I'm from Australia. I'm now about 5 1/2 months old and am up to the usual beagle puppy antics. I share my home with 3 little human kids.
Mum and dad are new to the beagle world.

Here's a pic of me and also a lovely painting my mummy did of me.
Sometimes mummy and daddy feel like doing this :smack: and ask themselves why on earth they got a puppy when they have a baby and a toddler in the house ...but my cuteness always wins them over in the end.

Great to meet some of my buddies from around the world and now mummy and daddy might not do this :smack: to themselves so much knowing that I'm perfectly normal for a beagle pup

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How cute.... welcome to BW :wave: I'm sure that after you mummy and daddy will read BW posts, they will stop the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Arrroo to you Snoopy. I can see how your cuteness can smooth all puppy problems. Your mum is a very talented, my human's name is 'bob', we live in the desert but adventure all over the west together. Looking forward to exchanging tales. Welcome to Beagle World.

Bagel

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome Snoopy. You have an engaging little face. It must be hard for your mom and dad to say no to you. The painting is lovely.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW, Snoopy from down under. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Your mommy and daddy are very brave people. Not many of us could manage a baby, a toddler and a puppy.

But you are so cute, I'll bet they're happy to do it!

My name is Denise and my beetle is Henry. :wave:

~Denise

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Hi Snooopy, and welcome you Beagle World to you and your family!! You are a very handsome little guy! I can see why your cuteness wins your parents over, especially when you look at them the way you do in the second picture!! Please tell your mummy she is a very good artist, too. I understand how they feel--when my Shiloh was a puppy I often felt like :smack: and I didn't even have a baby and a toddler. (Just teenagers, which also make you :smack: !!)

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW, Snoopy from Australia. he painting is very good!
We also have a Snoopy and a Susi, two rescues. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Awww...how can I resist such a face!!!! You're an utterly adorable little pup, Snoopy :wave:

Please tell your mom that's one great painting of one great-looking beagle /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
So glad to have found such a friendly bunch of beagle slaves :bounce2:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Aw yes we are a friendly and loving group here! Welcome to you both! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Lovely pics
Judi and the gang

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome to our group, Snoopy & Mom :wave:

I just love that sad-eyed pic of Snoopy -- who could resist that!!??? Puppies are soooo adorable :heart:

Our Daisy was a lost 5 year old. When we found her owner, he let us have her. She was perfect for us because my hubby and I are handicapped and could never handle a pup. And, besides, he trained her well. We got all the benefits out of the deal.

Enjoy the puppyhood while it lasts -- it's a wild but short time that you'll look back on with great fondness.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts