Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just adopted my beagle Maddie, she is 8 years old..my whole family loves her and she is such a good beagle. Hoping to learn even more about Beagles here

Nora

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Thank your for adopting an older beagle. We adopted Li'l Girl when she was somewhere around a year old, and she's 10 years old now. She's always been a good girl, and I'm lucky to have found her.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sandy, there are so many dogs to be adopted out there. So sad how many many people fall in love with the idea of the puppy then when the novelty wears off they give them up. But that's better to turn them in to a rescue than to let them loose to fend for themselves.
Maddie's personality was a perfect fit for our family

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone!! I was trying to figure out how I can add Maddie's pics on here..I didnt see where I can upload pics

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to the BW pack. And congrats on rescuing and older beagle. They need homes too.

As for the pics. Start a post and look for FILE MANAGER under the main text box (under MARKUP) Click it, and it allows you to upload them to our site. Looking forward to seeing Maddie.

·
Registered
135 Posts
and thanks for adopting, I can't wait to see pictures!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
She's beautiful!! Congrats again!!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World, hope you enjoy the site. It's wonderful people, great advice and awesome beagles!!

Great looking Beagle

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha..thanks..she's a doll..and strange for a beagle but she doesn't bark...only once at her Fosters house because they had 4 other dogs there, but Maddie has all the attention to herself at our house haha

·
Registered
350 Posts
How-dee.

ya'all r surely welcum hea'.

aksint an evethang.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.