Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby’s name is Piper. He is a male Beagle a year n half old. He is really attached to my husband. He jumps on his lap EVERY time hubby sits down. Hubby is really attached to Piper also. He is my walking buddy, we walk every day. I wanna hear your story about ur Beagle. Do they like water? Piper hates it. Do they sniff for rabbits? Piper does.
Dog Furniture Chair Carnivore Comfort

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Love the picture. My dog has turned into a lap dog..she sees me sit down and makes a jump up. He's certainly a handome dog.. Cassie wants to know if he likes older girls..she'll be 10yrs old very soon.
Cassie saw a bunny in the corner of the yard today..she cant get to it because of fencing but she was on alert.
Cassie says Hi
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Snout

·
Super Moderator
5,288 Posts
He is adorable! My beagle Oliver is 12 and is a HUGE daddy's boy. Hubby is retired and the two of them hang out all day while I work. We used to have 3 beagles but Molly and Vazzle passed away awhile back. Oliver hates water! If it's raining he doesn't want to go out. Of course he loves sniffing bunnies!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is adorable! My beagle Oliver is 12 and is a HUGE daddy's boy. Hubby is retired and the two of them hang out all day while I work. We used to have 3 beagles but Molly and Vazzle passed away awhile back. Oliver hates water! If it's raining he doesn't want to go out. Of course he loves sniffing bunnies!!
Ok so do you have a picture of Oliver? I would love be to see him!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Piper is a cutie! Welcome!

Reactions: allymcbeagle

·
Registered
60 Posts
Piper is a handsome boy, I want to hug him! I'm between beagles now and I hope my next one is a lap dog. My Ally was not a lap dog or snuggler. She had to always be next to you but lap or snuggles, no. However, attempting snuggles was a good way to get her to go in her crate at bedtime when she was resisting, lol. And if she tolerated the snuggling, I knew she really didn't want to sleep in the crate and I always caved and let her in bed with me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts