Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

My name is Paula and I am one of the proud soon-to-be owners of a sweet little boy named Rockwell...he'll likely be called Rocky though. (the other owners being the rest of my family...)

I am also mom to a 10yr old daughter, 11 year old son, and I have of wonderful husband of almost 18 years.

This will be our second dog as a family, but the first beagle. It will also be our first puppy, since our other dog, Indy, was a 1 year old rescue. He passed in early 2003. We also have 1 year old kittens. We are really working on our second pet family now, our last senior cat passed almost a year ago and we rescued our kittens last July.

We are getting our puppy from friends, who have a female beagle and a male bagel, who unfortunately weren't altered in time and voila, they have 4 puppies! Two girls, two boys. They were born on March 12th and we will be going up to get Rocky on the mother's day weekend.

Here's his first picture...(sorry about the quality, it was taken by one of their kids shortly after he was born...I hope to have better ones soon!)

Talk to you soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
hello
your new pup looks very cute from what I can see
I look foward to watching him grow up cause you know your going to be showing us pictures at each stage congrats & welcome to the wonderful world of Beagles & to BW

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome! Ooh, puppy plus young, playful cats equals potential for really cute photos. Hope you enjoy the newest addition to your family, and if you have questions about puppy-rearing, this place is a great resource. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World! Beagle pups have a lot of energy. You will appreciate having two young energetic kids to help tire him out.

·
Registered
276 Posts
welcome, can't wait to see some more pictures. Great job on the name by the way

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

My friend is here and he's regling us with puppy tales...apparently Rocky is pretty rambunctious! Can't wait to meet him and bring him home!!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome to BW - can't wait to see more pics and hear more about Rocky after you bring him home!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Such a heart warming photo of such a young Beagle pup- so exciting!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Congratualtions on your first beagle! I am positive you are going to love the beagle experience! This is a great forum for first time beagle owners because I have really learned a lot here and like posting my experiences and pictures as well!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. Good luck with the new addition to your family. Cant wait to see photos of pup and kittens.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts