Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been browsing the site for awhile as my husband and I were considering getting a beagle puppy. Well, we get our new puppy on Tuesday and we are very excited.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So glad to have you. A good research before getting a dog is the best thing to do.
Are you getting a boy/girl? Have you decided on a name?

Better get your camera ready, we LOOOOOVE pictures

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Your life is about to change drastically and BW members will tell you that the positives far, far outweigh the negatives. Fill us in on details and, as others have said, we love pictures (those of us who have adult rescues get our puppy fixes that way!).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our new girl's name is Molly. Trying to figure how to post a picture up, I hope that worked. If not, can anyone reccomend how to post it?

edit: see below

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome! Good luck with your new pup. It's gonna be a blast!

·
Registered
303 Posts
She is so pretty!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! Molly is a very pretty little girl.

Where in New Jersey are you? I live in Florida now but I'm originally from New Jersey. That's how Jersey got her name.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome.

I have a Molly too. She is 8 years old. We have had her since she was a puppy though. You are in for some fun times.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Aww! She's absolutely darling

She's going to be a little
and an
all at the same time. But that adorable face will melt your heart. You won't be upset with her for long

My Daisy sends welcoming Arroooos!

Monica and Daisy

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We are currently located in Princeton but both my husband and I are California natives. We have been in New Jersey about a year and are still getting used to it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Soooo cute

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW!

She has a positively adorable face!

Watch out for that face and especially those beautiful eyes...they can be very strong weapons when used properly!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts