Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know why I never bothered looking for a Beagle Forum before today. Belong to a forum for every car and motorcycle I have owned.

Anyway, my GF and I are the proud owners of two Beagles. Josie (~1 yr old) and Charlie (~6 mos). We have had Josie for about 6 or 7 months and Charlie for maybe 2. We like to believe they are best friends even though Josie is always biting at Charlie (always playful, never mean). Charlie is her little tag along. Wherever she goes, he follows.

One pretty well house trained (Josie), the other not so much. He is getting there though.

Just wanted to give an intro post. And obligatory pics:

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Your links weren't working, so I added your pictures. You can post directly from your computer using <span style="color: #3333FF">File Manager</span>. How to instructions are in the Help Forums.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Great pics and welcome. I think you'll find this forum more interesting then what type of exhaust can I put on my car or how can I wire my iPod to the stereo. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Always happy to welcome new Beagle friends to the forum. Thanks for sharing the photos. It is much easier to get to know new members when you have a visual to go with it. Charlie is darling and I am sure that Josie loves having a little one to tag-a-long, even if she will never admit it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to the site...

My car forum list is endless haha... evolutionm, midwestevos, cevoc, socalevos, dcevoclub, evowned, supraforums, nasioc, etc etc etc lol

·
Registered
605 Posts
Welcome and your beags are adorable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts