Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all ... brand new to this site and am hoping to gain lots of tips from all your collective experience.

Our family (me, hubby, two boys ages 5 and 8) got a beautiful, rambunctious beagle named Milo just before Thanksgiving. He's now a little over 5 months. If I thought there was a lot of excess energy in a house with two small boys ... just Wow. :bounce2:

Already have gotten some helpful hints (chewing ...) from cruising this site. I'll post some of my remaining questions in the appropriate place.

Looking forward to "meeting" you all ...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Milo is an adorable name. Pictures, Woman...PICTURES! hee hee. Welcome from a woman also raising a silly and unpredictable new beagle baby, as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Once I figure out how to upload photos, I will. Probably should read the FAQ ... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi and welcome to our pack!! I, too, like the name Milo. Can't wait to see pictures.

Sure wish I was in California right now -- it's snowing outside and we're supposed to get 3". Although my Daisy loves the snow!!

Waiting to hear more about Milo and his pack!!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! You sound like you really do have your hands full but how great that your boys will have a beagle to grow up with. Looking forward to those pics!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts