Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just wanted to introduce myself (Eric) and my best friend. His name is Fred and he is 1 1/2 years old. We just got him a few weeks ago from a friend who couldn't take care of him. I already have a million Beagle related questions, this is the first Beagle I have owned. I will thank you all in advance. This seems like a great forum.

Sorry about the picture quality. I found out that he does not like having his picture taken with the camera (flash scares him). So I have to be happy with sneaking pictures with my phone.

·
Registered
366 Posts

He's beautiful!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Eric. Welcome to Beagle World. And a big ole welcome arrroooo to Fred. My beagle is all dog and all friend, he can be the macho hunter all day and then climb in the truck and nestle next to me for the ride home. Gosh, I love this breed. Look forward to exchanghing stories.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Welcome, Fred is a doll! Daisy and Rocky say Harrooooo too! I've only been a BW member for a short time but everyone has been wonderful!! My hubby and I have found this group to be amazingly supportive, knowledgable, and just fun in general.
I look forward to hearing more about Fred and seeing LOTS of pictures!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
A big welcome aroooo from our pack in Vancouver, Canada! I'm glad you were able to offer Fred a home - he is lovely. His colouring is beautiful - he looks like a chocolate tri (like a standard tricolour beagle but with dark brown instead of black, and with a brown nose).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts