Our Beagle World Forums banner

Hello from Maisie

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Spencer's Mum 
#1 ·
Hi there,
The wife and i have had Maisie now for 2 and a half years. We got her when she was 8 weeks old (Ususal Breeders rules here in the UK). First dog we have had just love the look of beagles (Lou out of Cats and Dogs was so cool). Anyway we were pre warned by the breeders and that of other doggy experts that they can be a tough breed because they are head strong. Man they weren't wrong. But what we have found is that a little bit of determination and perserverance in Maisie's training we got a great dog. Yes she can be unruly a times but i don't think anyone would have it any other way.

I am glad we have found the site as i have a few questions to ask on training and Health but will post in the appropriate folders.

Cheers DruBuc

#6 ·
Welcome to you and Maisie! You are right Lou was cool!! I got my Toby the summer that movie came out. When Lou says his agent name is ToTo Annialation - well, you can imagine that my Toby got the nickname ToTo Anialation! Over the years it has gotten shortened to ToTo, but Lou is who started it!!!!

Anyway, look forward to seeing and hearing about Maisie!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.