Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I just really wanted to come on and say hello! Wow what an awesome forum this is! I cant even tell you how helpful this has been in training Arlo. It’s the first time I’ve owned a beagle and I am such a worrier with absolutely everything ha! Arlo is doing great and considering his previous owners couldn’t cope with him after having for only 4 weeks, I’m really impressed! Don’t get me wrong... I had a little bit of the puppy blues after we got him, thinking what the hell have I done! However, everyday we learn something new about each other and he’s doing so well! I was so concerned about his biting too and thinking o my goodness he’s going to be aggressive etc. I was freaking out! But coming here and reading the other discussions about it, completely put my mind at rest. He’s a puppy and that’s what puppies do :) I just wanted to say thank you really and hello to the Beagle world! Laura x
4789B60F-6710-4062-8535-3FD0F4E561C2.jpeg
8E42BFB8-D5D4-4505-A673-CC75FC322B81.jpeg
CBB539EF-F6D2-4FA0-B2D0-558F18F9DC47.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
5,050 Posts
Welcome to you and Arlo! He is adorable, what an expressive little face. It will be totally worth it as you watch him grow and become your best pal.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm in love with Arlo's pics, what a cutie!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts