Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

My name is Pam and my boy is Blue. My husband and I just adopted Blue about a week and a half ago from a rescue group here in South Florida. He is a 6 or 7 year old pure breed who's owner could no longer take care of him. He is the sweetest beagle ever -- snuggly and *mostly* well behaved. This is our first experience with a beagle, so we are looking forward to the ride!

Pam

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Pam, Welcome to Beagle World and a big ole welcome arrooo to Blue. My Bagel is a rescue, he was between 3 and 5 when I adopted him and he has been the joy of my life for the last 11 and half years! There is something about rehomed beagles that is special! I sure your husband, you and Blue will have a great adventure! Beagles are a hoot!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome to you and your beagle Blue!!!!
C.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Welcome! We just recently got Gino, our 6 year old Bagel, from a rescue and he is proving to be a wonderful addition to our pack!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! We've had Blue for almost 3 weeks now and think he's pretty comfy with us. Some of his beagle traits are coming out, but thankfully he's not rolling in poo yet. We're in basic training for 8 weeks and then I am thinking about doing the therapy dog training. He is such a sweet dog and well-behaved when we go places, that I think he would be an excellent therapy dog!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to beagle world. thank you for adopting a rescue. All of our have been rescues. Our present two were also 6 years old when we took them, they had spent their lives in research until then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts