Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Im Jenn 25 and I live in sunny central Florida. I had beagles as a kid and loved them so being as Im a mom now I figured it would be only right to introduce them to the wonderful world of beagles. We got Hunter today, he is 8 weeks old and stole our hearts from the get go.
Here are pics of our pride and Joy.

hunting with his sister. (hunter is on the right)

·
Registered
366 Posts

He's adorable!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Hunter is just precious -- thank you for posting a pic so fast.
You will find that there is quite a large Floridian contingent on BW and we are always happy to expand. Looking forward to lots more pictures and hearing all about your family's adventures with Hunter!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im in Ocala. Thanks for the comments everyone.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Oh he's so cute!!! My hubby and I are in the panhandle but I grew up in Brandon and he grew up in Plant City, not too far from Ocala.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally Posted By: Crazy DaisyOh he's so cute!!! My hubby and I are in the panhandle but I grew up in Brandon and he grew up in Plant City, not too far from Ocala.
no not far at all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally Posted By: Brien & BodieAwww... he's adorable. How much does he weight?
not sure how much he weighs but I can weigh him today.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Jenn - Welcome to Beagle World and a big ole welcome aroooo to Hunter. on't know much bout pups but love the beagle breed. Lot's of Floridians on here! Looking forward to hearing more about Hunter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts