Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I live in Florida with my three kids a Doberman,Pit mix and of course my beagle! I adopted her last year while working at a vets office. Suzy and 2y.o. tri color was being boarded there for 2 1/2 months and was going to be euthanized because her owner died and no one wanted her. Everyone knew that I adore beagles but I wasnt sure if i was prepared emotionally. Six months before that I lost my first beagle Pluto to cancer. Everyday when I went in to work I would play with her,trim her nails,clean her ears and walk her. No aggression at all, loves to cuddle and the softest coat I have ever felt.
A week later as I loaded her stuff into my car, I couldnt be happier.
Fast forward a year and I couldnt imagine my life without her, she is literally my little shadow. She is thirteen inches and weighs a hefty 35lbs, but the wierd thing is, she doesnt lose weight. I feed her two cups a day and walk a mile with her everyday but her litte "butter rolls" look exactly the same.
Regardless I am glad to be here and share all of our adventures with my mini-pack of dogs.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to beagle world, and thank you so much for rescuing Suzy!!! Looking forward to hearing all about her adventures and those of your other dogs.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! Suzy is a cutie. Another rescue and another Florida Beagler! Glad to have you around. I also have a bit of a soft spot in my heart for dobermans. I grew up with them and my mom has always had one. I don't remember a time in my life when she didn't have at least one.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle World. A big Arroooo welcome to Suzy. Love the photo of the three dogs! What are the other two named?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beau is the mutt, that was also adopted and Julio (july in spanish) is the doberman that I babysit. The one in the middle is the boss/referee. :hi:

·
Registered
50 Posts
You have a great looking pack there. It is so nice that you rescued such a sweet beagle. She met the right person at the right time.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
A belated welcome to you and Suzi and the rest of your pack. :wave: I'm happy for you that you and Suzi found each other! She is a pretty girl, as are your other furkids.

·
Registered
135 Posts
welcome!
Those are some cute pictures! your beagle is very cut! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts