Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a small intro - we have three beagles: Blaze, Buster and Boomer and one wannabe beagle, BJ. We got Blaze from a breeder six years ago and before long discovered that one was not enough. The boys, Buster and Boomer are rescues and have been great additions although Boomer is responsible for a great deal of my grey hair - he is an escape artiste!

I am glad I found this board and hope to contribute what I can and learn from all of you.

Beagles (l to r) Blaze, Boomer and Buster and BJ the wonder puppy!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Welcome, BC! I am a former californian that fled that state when they started to try to disarm it's citizens of their right to carry arms or even hunt big game! 1989 was the year with no big game hunting season & the attack on gun owners! I am not a "gun-nut"...but in that time the fish & game dept was taken over by NAZI,s! Soo I fled to Idaho & my parents followed soon as well! In Idaho we do not have to worry about owning guns & using them! In Idaho, I can legally carry a concealed firearm with an easily obtained permit! This is a great freedom as I sometimes work day, swing, or even graveyard shift! :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! :wave: You've got a great looking pack there. I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more stories. With 4 dogs you've got to have a ton of great tales to tell. :hi:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yes, especially with Boomer. He has been a real learning experience :rolleyes:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. :wave: I also have four dogs, Li'l Girl, my rescue beagle, Misty, our senior whippet mix, Traveler, Rhodesian Ridgeback mix, and Spook, Australian Shepherd/Lab mix, we think. All but Misty are rescues, and there's also Miss Priss, the calico cat, who picked us 14 years ago. :rolleyes:

So, I know you're a busy person. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to you and your whole crew and big hurrahs for rescuing your pups! I think it is totally amazing that you were able to keep everyone still for a group photo. Looking forward to hearing more about your gang.

·
Registered
448 Posts
:bounce: Welcome to you and the crew! :bounce: Sounds like you are about as busy as I am with Maggie, her 7 3-week old puppies, Chopper, and Harley !!
Glad you found us too, I just love this board, I always know "someone" on here has had some experience with whatever I am worried about and can always post and ask questions and get answers... and if I can't, then I just read some previous posts and usually find what i am looking for!
Glad to have you join..
Judi and the gang

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi and a big WELCOME to Beagle World :wave:

All your babies are gorgeous!! What fun you all must have (and hysteria!?)

Looking forward to some great stories from you and more pics, too.

I only have my Daisy -- wish I could have one more but hubby and I are both handicapped so one is good.

Glad to have you on board :thumbup:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi, welcome! You have a nice looking group of pups, I bet when you get home there is a party! And of course some wonderful serenedes, I love those!! :hi:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome, from a fellow Californian, which part of the state are you in?

Your babies are adorable!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Welcome to BW, those are lovely babies.
I'm in N. California too, the East Bay, Martinez, about 30 miles from San Francisco.
I know someone here on this board is from Castro Valley, and I have not heard from him since.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
You have a beautiful family. I can see a gleam in Boomer's eyes.

Welcome to BW from Henry and I.

~Denise

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW!! As MD says, NR is a great guy so dont worry about his 'gun happy' ways!!he he. I
Love the group photo, looking forward to hearing all about your pack and lots more photos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts