Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just found this forum. I rescued Bo and Luke from a shelter back in December. They are the first beagles I've owned and they are wonderful. Hard to beleive since that had been at the shelter for over six months.

The vet thinks they are 1 and yrs old. I think Luke is part foxhound due to his build. Don't have pics to post yet, I'm still in the stone age and use 35mm. lol

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to the pack!!
Thank you for rescuing Bo and Luke

Looking forward for you to join us in teh 21st century so that we can enjoy your pups' good looks

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. Thank you for rescuing Bo and Luke. We have two rescues as well, ex research beagles. They were put up for adoption aged 6 years, after a life of misery. Can you borrow a digital camera to take photos? We would love to see pics of Bo and Luke.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Welcome to you, Bo and Luke - looking forward to lots of stories and (eventually) pictures! We have three rescue beagles and there are lots and lots of other rescues here. Arrrooooo!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy - Welcome to Beagle World and a big ole welcome arroooo to Bo and Luke. Bless ya for rescuing them and giving them a forever home. Look forward to exchanging stories bout our dogs. Mine is a rescues also!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Greetings to you and Bo and Luke from me and my two rescues, Henry and Yodel. Oh and I'm Denise.

Thank you for rescuing your two boys. It's such a great thing to do.

Looking forward to hearing about them (and seeing) them soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts